This statement applies to content published on the my.gov.gg portal.
This website is run by the States of Guernsey. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some page elements do not have sufficient colour contrast
- some page content is not included in aria landmarks
Feedback and contact information
Contact us if you need information on this website in a different format or you want to provide feedback:
- email: email@example.com
We'll consider your request and get back to you within 10 days.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The States of Guernsey is committed to making its websites accessible. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
- Some page elements have insufficient colour contrast. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.4.1 (Use of colour)
- The breadcrumb has a missing an aria landmark name. This fails WCAG 2.1 AA success criterion 1.3.1 (Info and relationships)
- Some page content is not included in aria landmarks. This fails WCAG 2.1 AA success criterion 1.3.1 (Info and relationships)
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
Our disability officer has been included as part of the project team to help us improve the accessibility of the website through regular testing.
Our content is reviewed regularly and written to a set of standards that promote the use of plain English.
How we tested this service
This service was last tested on Monday 15 February 2021 using:
- Browser inspection tools
- Manual testing
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on Monday 15 February 2021.